Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Burberry Prorsum Trench Coat

For the longest time I was not a fan of trench coats. They reminded me of creepy men lurking in the park...you know, the flasher sort. But more and more they have begun to interest me. Every fashion "list of items every girl should own" always includes the LBD, a white button down, diamond studs...and a trench coat. So I started thinking it over and have been considering the idea. Then over the summer, I spotted it.  My dream trench. A far cry from the traditional gabardine. This jewel-encrusted beauty called to me from the windows of the flagship Burberry store on Newbury Street.


Sadly, it also comes with the Prorsum price tag of $4,000 but I still can dream of it showing up under my Christmas tree, right? (Ahem...*cough* hint hint)


No comments:

Post a Comment