Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Happy Thanksgiving!


The last few weeks have been quite a whirlwind with most of it resulting in much to be thankful for. As I've already mentioned, we booked a trip to Asia. And this past weekend, I flew to Kansas City where we found a beautiful apartment that we will be moving to in January. I also finally broke the news at work and I am so thankful to have that over with.

Today I will be spending the holiday with friends and family doing the typical...eating, eating, napping and more eating. Everyone else will likely watch football and I will write my Christmas list and plan my holiday decorating. (In case it's not highly evident...I'm not a football fan.) Happy Thanksgiving to all! I wish you a very happy day.

Much love!  Gobble...Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment