Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Jonathan Adler

For the past three years, Laurie and I have spent 8 hours a day sharing an office. Tomorrow is her last day and an end of an era. I just finished wrapping her going away gifts. I chose some quirky Jonathan Adler office/desk accessories to wish her well on her new endeavor. I've always loved Jonathan's fun and playful home decor. I've decided to pick a few of my favorites and since I have so many, I've narrowed it down to my favorite pieces with an animal theme.


Elephants Salt & Pepper Shakers - How sweet would these be adorning your table for a dinner party?


Kitty Krack Canister - Daisy loves prosciutto, Bella loves blue corn chips...that's kitty krack around here.


Pig Canister - This spotted pig is part of the holiday 2011 collection but he could sit on my counter year-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment