Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Lucky Seven

Last week is still a bit of a blur.  We went without power for six days.  I managed to stay at home until Tuesday night but after Bill left for a business trip, I knew I couldn't stay in our dark and cold house alone.  So I packed up some clothes and the kittens and moved us into my brother-in-law's house.  It was a bit traumatic for all but when the temperatures in our home dipped into the 30s, I knew it was critical to leave.

Luckily, the power came back late Friday night, just in time for our anniversary weekend.  I can't believe it's been seven wonderful years since our wedding.  We had a romantic dinner at the 111 Chophouse and just spent lots of quality time together whether we were running errands or watching movies.

Happy Anniversary Billy!  I love you!


A rather poor photo of our celebratory chocolate mousse.



My pretty amazing anniversary gift...Prada boots. He's a keeper!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment