Monday, February 27, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...The Weekend

This weekend was relaxing and productive all at the same time. Friday night, we stayed in with a bottle of wine, pizza, and continued watching my new obsession, Downton Abbey. I also watched hours of red carpet coverage of the Academy Awards only to be slightly disappointed by the lack of any excitement...fashion and otherwise. Here are a few other highlights.


I love using British expressions so when I saw the "Car Park" at a local shopping area, I was beyond thrilled. And in Leawood, Kansas of all places.


The Drum Room. I love that there is live music while eating dinner!

  
We joined a gym. It was necessary with all the eating out we've been doing. And I have to say, it's quite nice. Like working out in a ski lodge. The amenities are pretty good too (hello outdoor pools!). Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment