Monday, April 2, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...City Market

This past weekend, we enjoyed temperatures into the 90's. I almost forgot that it was the 1st and April Fool's Day since it felt more like July. I took advantage of the nice day and spent the afternoon at the City Market. It's my new favorite thing to do on Sundays. I get an iced latte and people watch from a bench strategically placed in the center of the market and then do my shopping. Each week, more and more vendors arrive and this week has been the best yet.


Pasta! Next time I'm getting the dark chocolate linguine.


Fruits and Veggies....I used the peppers to make Mediterranean Baked Salmon.


I always leave with flowers. I love these colorful tulips!

P.S. Fortunately, I was not a victim of any April Fool's pranks this year. I'm usually easy prey. And I didn't play any myself although I have a great idea stored up for future use! (No, I'm not telling.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment