Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...The Kansas City Zoo

I believe that you are never too old for a trip to the zoo. There is something about walking around outside, the smell of popcorn and cotton candy in the air, and gazing at the tigers and bears that brings me so much happiness. I finally got a chance to visit the Kansas City Zoo and was overwhelmed by the experience. My expectation was that it would be a good visit but nothing out of the ordinary. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was so much interaction with the animals. The best being the kangaroos. There are no barriers so they hop all around you. Talk about letting my inner 4-year-old out to squeal!


Cheetah


Hungry, Hungry Hippos


Look! It's Kanga and Roo! (Do you see the baby joey?!)


I could watch meerkats for hours. They're fascinating (and cute!) little animals.


Sleepy polar bear


Camel up!


King of the Jungle


The lady friends


My BFF...little black sheep.


Wart hog mugging for the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment