Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Missoni For Target

Today the Missoni for Target collection hit stores. All day my Twitter feed was abuzz with rumours that stores were wiped out of everything. And then Target's website crashed from all the traffic. I anxiously watched the clock all day with a sinking feeling that by the time I got to the store I would find nothing. I was partially right...the racks and shelves were sparse...but I manages to snatch up a few pieces that I am very excited about.


No doubt this will be dubbed my Charlie Brown sweater.  For the chevron design and the fact that I will be living in it this fall.  I plan on mixing this with some fun prints I already own.



Fun tights that I will be wearing as soon as the temperature drops.



My favorite find...neutral heels with the Missoni design on the toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment