Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Boo From the Woo

This year, I had all these grand decorating plans for Halloween and now I am running out of time.  I decided to go "classy" rather than "gory" with lots of Martha Stewart inspiration.  As much as I do love the spooky side of the holiday, I do get easily scared.  So blood and demons are out and bats and pumpkins are in.  Oh, and we really do have the best Halloween accessory you can get: ghosts in our home.  But that's a story for another time.

Also, for those who are not in the know, wondering about the post title..."The Woo" is a nickname for the city I live in, Worcester.


Pumpkins on the dining room table



Flowers from Trader Joe's



Poofy cats on the bathroom mirror



And in process are my Martha Stewart mice.  They are more work than I bargained for.  It takes a long time to cut out those tails!
 

1 comment: