Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hearts Are Floating For...Holiday Specials

I've been battling a nasty cold ever since I got home from NYC a few days ago. This has resulted in me spending far too much time on the couch watching TV. But all this channel flipping has reminded me of how much I love Christmas movies and specials. I'm currently watching Elf through my DayQuil haze and finding it much funnier than it probably is. Here's a roundup of my five favorites for the holidays.


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 

"I'm cute! I'm cuuuuuute! She said I'm cute!"


A Charlie Brown Christmas

Sally has floating hearts for Linus and that little tree needed a home. So much love for this.


White Christmas

Classic singing, dancing and Bing Crosby. It's the ultimate feel good movie.


How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Dr. Seuss does it best with the Grinch's attack on Whoville.





A Merry Mirthworm Christmas

I long for the day where I meet someone who knows and loves this Christmas story of Burt Worm. It's a rare special that I had on VHS and wore out. But luckily I found it in its entirety on YouTube!

1 comment:

  1. No love for "It's a Wonderful Life" ? For shame.

    ReplyDelete