Monday, January 30, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Kansas City

Kansas City!


I sadly had to put my blog on hold for the past few months. Between wrapping up my job at the ad agency, the holidays, our two week trip to China, and then packing and moving, I've had little time for much else.

Yesterday, we officially arrived to our new home in Kansas City. Daisy and Bella safely made the trip...no tranquilizers needed! I've been here for about 24 hours and it feels a bit surreal...like I'm just on vacation. Our apartment is beautiful - nicer than I remembered - with great views of the whole city and the Missouri River. (We live way up high on the 19th floor! More about our apartment soon!) Our moving truck doesn't arrive for a few more days so we're camping at the moment. I would give anything just to have something to sit on other than the floor. Luckily for me, I have a lot of shopping to do and a couch is on the list.

Lots more to come on life in the Midwest. Hope to have visitors soon! xoxo

* image via We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment