Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Radiohead

I love unexpected plans. I had pictured my Sunday to be a relaxing and somewhat lazy day beginning with brunch and ending with an evening in, reading or watching a movie. My day did start with brunch but instead ended with tickets to see Radiohead. Both Bill and I have been fans for as long as we can remember so we were very excited to see them live...and they did not disappoint. Thom Yorke's voice is flawless and the show production was very impressive with bold lighting and a dozen screens that floated over the stage, shifting into various angles.


Bellini at The Majestic


Radiohead performing at The Sprint Center
(And they played "How to Disappear Completely", one of my all time favorite songs!)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment