Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Birchbox April 2012


I sound like a broken record but I have an undying love for Birchbox. It's hands down one of the best gifts I've ever received. Maybe because it's the gift that just keeps giving. Every month I have a new shipment and new surprises to look forward to. My gift subscription has ended and I can't stand the thought of not receiving anything in May so I renewed my membership. I highly recommend this as a present for a special someone in your life. They now have Birchbox Men too! 

This month is all about natural beauty. I love the neon green tissue paper they used in this month's box!

* Alima Pure Organic Nourishing Lipbalm in Rhubarb
* J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve
* Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream
* Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
* dropps Laundry Detergent

No comments:

Post a Comment