Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Westport

It's been ridiculously hot here for as long as I can remember. I'm talking over 100 degrees for weeks and weeks on end...and there's no sign of relief. Usually I'm all about getting outdoors and enjoying the summer but I'd much rather hibernate in the comfort of my air conditioned apartment. However, that just seems sad so I've had to make an effort to force myself out into the world. This weekend, Bill and I spent some time in Westport, conveniently jumping from one cool indoor place to the next.


Lunch at Jerusalem Cafe - They have a food truck too!


My hummus and pita wrap.


A new favorite store - Pryde's of Old Westport


Pretty dishware in fun colors lined the wall.


Vintage glass sparkled in the sun.


Tucked away inside of Pryde's - The Upper Crust. We split a mini blueberry pie.


Iced lattes from The Broadway Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment