Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hearts Are Floating For...Academy Awards Fashion 2013

I love awards season and the culmination of endless red carpets with the Academy Awards. So it's no surprise that I spent most of Sunday camped in front of the TV taking in every moment. But even more exciting than the show itself is the parade of fashion beforehand. Here are my top three looks. And they belong to two Jennifer's and a Jessica.

Number 1 - Jennifer Lawrence



I know I'm slightly biased because I have a huge girl crush on JLaw. But she really looked amazing in Dior Haute Couture. And what totally sold me was the backwards Chopard necklace. I predict right now that we are going to see this trend everywhere.

Number 2 - Jessica Chastain


Jessica Chastain seemed to be channeling a cross between Jessica Rabbit and old Hollywood glamour in Armani Prive. I love her hair down in retro style waves.

Number 3 - Jennifer Aniston


Maybe it's because I'm partial to red dresses but I adored the bold Valentino gown Jennifer chose. And her best accessory? Her smile! I haven't seen her look so happy in years.

Honorable Mentions:


Kerry Washington in Miu Miu


Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta

No comments:

Post a Comment