Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hearts Are Floating For...Nine West's Shufflin' Shoes


Recently we had a brief bout of Spring weather which prompted me to go on a small shopping binge. Last year I had just moved and wasn't working. I lived in yoga pants, shorts and running shoes and didn't think much about updating my wardrobe for the new season. On top of that, I donated 75% of my clothing before the move. All that adds up to the fact that I own about 3 warm weather outfits that can be worn to work. In my moment of panic, I headed to Amazon where they make shopping far too easy. One afternoon, during my lunch break, I began my spree by buying these Nine West Shufflin' shoes in about three short clicks. I love that they are a neutral but a bit unexpected by the tan, brown and white color blocking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment