Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Jason Wu For Target

I am admittedly a bit of a cat lady. And to prove my point, Daisy is sitting next to me with her paws on my lap as I write this post. So of course I squealed when I saw the ad for the soon-to-launch Jason Wu for Target Collection. The spot stars Milu, a cute, black cartoon kitty, who springs to life and accidentally creates the line while playing around the studio. Now if I can only teach Daisy and Bella to rub up against a sewing machine and whip me up a dress or two.


The collection is Parisian inspired with a decidedly nautical feel. From easy-to-wear dresses to simple and ladylike separates, I predict they will be flying off the hangers a la Missoni. So where will you be spending Super Bowl Sunday? On the couch guzzling beer and eating nachos or out scooping up some new looks at Target?


My favorite look - black, girly, and so very me.


No comments:

Post a Comment