Friday, November 23, 2012

Hearts Are Floating For...Autumn Birchboxes 2012


I haven't had much time to spend on my blog now that I'm working full-time again. I really do hate neglecting it so I will try to update more often! I saved up my last three Birchboxes for an autumn roundup of goodies. Check them out!

September's theme is "The September Issue" inspired by the coveted fall editions of fashion magazines. The month's box contained an inspiration of fall beauty trends.

* BVLGARI | Mon Jasmin Noir
* Color Club | Birchbox Custom Polish in Put a Pin In It
* twistband | Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie
* Vasanti | Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
* WEI to Go | Sleep Over Kit
*The Brush Guard | Brush Guard Variety Kit

In October, Birchbox teamed up with goop. If you haven't already discovered goop.com, I highly recommend that you check it out. It's curated by Gwyneth Paltrow and includes everything from food to beauty to travel.

* Caudalie | Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
* EVE LOM | Cleanser and Muslin Cloth
* Jouer | Lip Enhancer
* Orofluido | Beauty Elixir
* Kusmi Tea | Detox and Euphoria Teas
* LUNA | LemonZest

In November, Birchbox supports The Art of Elysium, a non-profit that encourages actors, artists, designers, and musicians to dedicate their time and talent to children who are battling various medical conditions. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, this month's box is all about "giving thanks, giving back, and giving treats."

* Atelier Cologne | Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue
* Miracle Skin Transformer | Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector
* Oscar Blandi | Pronto Texture & Volume Spray
* stila | all over shimmer liquid luminizer
* Chuao Chocolatier | 7-pack Assorted ChocoPod

P.S. I was given a 3-month Birchbox gift subscription last Christmas by my sister-in-law. It has been one of my favorite gifts ever. I would highly recommend it as a gift idea for any beauty product loving guy or girl in your life. (Yes, there is a Birchbox Man too!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment